We invest only in mature markets and asset classes, currently 168 financial instruments (targeting to reach 200 in next 12 months). Our strategies tend to have neutral market exposure. We also have a low concentration – each financial instrument exposure is max. 2.5% of AuM. We are not using predetermined market scenarios. The investment decisions are based on the current market conditions.
We are investing currently in 168 liquid financial instruments and targeting 200 within the next 12 months:
- Stock market indices
- Large-cap shares
- Liquid FX
List of markets/instruments
- High liquidity stocks listed on: NYSE, NASDAQ, Börse Frankfurt, London Stock Exchange, Tokyo Stock Exchange and Euronext.
- Stock indices: SP500, Dow Jones, Nasdaq100, DAX, FTSE, CAC40, Nikkei.
- Mature markets government bonds.
- Commodities: gold, silver, oil and other selected commodities.
- Mature markets liquid currencies: USD, EUR, GBP, JPY, AUD, NZD, CHF.
Only mature markets with high liquid financial instruments.
We believe our diversity across instruments, strategies and time horizons contributes to a higher risk-adjusted return.
Copyright (C) 2021 by Omphalos Fund